Thank you so much for choosing me as your photographer for your senior session! I am excited to be able to work with you.
As we discussed on Facebook we will be shooting in Lapeer. I have some great locations that will match the country feel that you want for your collection. One of the locations that I have in mind has a lake. So, if you would like to be IN the water for the lake photos, we can do that as the last set. This will depend on the temps too! Just remember to bring a towel, and an extra set of clothes to change into. If you are going IN the water...think of what outfit will be highlighted above the water...flowy sundresses...or crop tops with fringe are amazing in water images. Ive also put gals in full ball gowns floating on their backs so I am up for ANYTHING that you want to do as long as its tasteful of course.
As discussed on Facebook your session driving over here will be $250. (Ive discounted our normal pricing because of your beautiful sister and amazing brother-in-law to be...so take her out for coffee or something ;)
One half is due now, with the balance due before your session. So, you can bring cash with you or use the link again to make the second payment which ever is easiest. You can also pay in full if that is easier. Whatever works best for you is great with me. The link below, has a drop down menu and will allow you to make a deposit to reserve your session or you can pay in full. (be sure to click on the drop down to select before choosing the pay now button)
Your session will include,
- Session scheduled for August 25, 2018. If you need to reschedule that is okay...just let me know.
- $250 Digital package includes the following
- 3 hours of photography...(any more and your face will hurt... ;)
- Unlimited locations. We will get in as many spots as we can to make it perfect for you
- Unlimited outfits...start with your favorite and we will get in as many as possible.
- All of your images will be edited and uploaded to on online gallery
- You will be able to download all images with print release
- Wholesale cost for professional prints from our pro lab connected to your gallery. (wholesale prints has replaced the need for coupon codes, promo codes and print credits...its just easier)
- We will also send your yearbook photo to your school.
Please remember to fill out the contract form, LINK TO CONTRACT.
I will be in touch with you as soon as we get closer to August 25. I will send directions to our location and the exact time. I usually begin shooting 3 hours to sunset.
Things to bring with you to your session,
You may need: a towel, change of clothes, as many outfits and shoes/boots as you want, any props or instruments, your dog...if you have one and want it in your photos...we have 5 so its no problem at all.
Also, you may want to bring a snack, and some bottled water, makeup to touch-ups if needed and hair things, because changing clothes can mess up your hair.
Also, we dont rush...its as laid back during our sessions as a humid Sunday afternoon...so please dont be nervous, or stress about anything. Its going to be a great fun day!
Thanks so much, I cant wait to see you both again!